Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Abbie (almost new school year!)





Hello! It's me. Again. I'm almost in 6th grade. I'm super nervous. It's a new school and the school is HUGE!! Im nervous because only 2 of my friends will be there. I wish more people I know went there😭

I guess Hailey, Easton, and Cait will be there. But now I have to go buy uniforms (ugh) I hope I have a good school year!! I'm also almost 12. I'm super exited to turn 12!! Off topic but there was this CRAZY storm. Here's some pictures from the power outage and some trees falling. 

This isn't our house it's someone else's and I hope there ok
Thise tree pulled the ground out
This picture is a tree crushing a car😭😭

Here's my family playing games in the dark

That's all because I have nothing else to say (Kayla your welcome for this❤️) bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment