Sunday, May 14, 2023

2022 Easton

 It’s been so long since I’ve been on this blood that I have so much to share! 


I am now is 7th grade almost 8th because it’s the end of the year. I always have had this question but it never gets answered. When it summer brake and you just finished let’s say 5th grade. When someone asks what grade your in do you say your in 5th grade or 6th cause 5th grade ended but 6th hasn’t started yet? What is the answer?

My favorite activities include eating, sleeping, video games, Netflix, eating, reading, sleeping, and did I mention eating? Yeah it may not look like it because of how skinny I am but I love eating. Some of my favorite foods are Macaroni and cheese, most hot dogs, and most cereal. I love when I get home from school and I just get a big bowl of Frosted Flakes, or Luck Charms. Mmh yummy. 

Now that I’m 13 (yeah ONE THREE I’m basically a teenager now) I have my own phone and I’m on it like all the time unless I’m reading or just messing around with my sisters. They say I annoy them but I think they just say that, (I hope).

I miss being 2-3 I would just run around and be silly and now I have responsibilities. I HATE and I mean HATE being responsible for things. It’s not really a hate but it makes me scared and just want my mommy. I love reading this blog when I get bored and now I get to write in it I am so excited to type my way to…. well just type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment