Sunday, May 26, 2019

Paige 7 Years Later

7 Years Later.... and the 5 Hughes children have taken over. A LOT has happened in the last 6-7 years, so lets just go down the line.

I, Paige, am 13 (almost 14!) am in 8th grade at Skyline Middle School and leave in 2 weeks. I have made many friends and I am sad to leave. I have said this to many people but I am SO ready for summer, but would love to go back to Skyline instead of high school. Now Delaware is weird and wants YOU to pick were you go to high school. Now that may seem enjoyable but trust me, it's not. It is a very long and stressful process including open houses, interviews, hoping to be excepted, and more. I wanted to go to Conrad School of the Sciences, but they didn't want me. So now I am "stuck" in between Mckean High School and Dickinson High School. By "stuck" I mean I want to go to Mckean but my mom wants me to go to Dickinson. We will see how that turns out. In news not regarding school, I am a Mia Maid for Young Women, but I'm still the beehive president. Finally, I have gotten to go on many trips to New York, DC, etc.








No comments:

Post a Comment