Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shopping with Daddy.

Highlight of my crummy day: Brandon is cooking dinner, Hailey (age 4) is on the stairs. I am sitting smack dab in the middle of them. Hailey yells to Brandon, "Hey, daddy, did you hide the necklace?" Brandon (in a frustrated voice): "I don't know what you are talking about." Hailey: "The one we just bought for Mom. Did you hide it? We don't want her to see it." Brandon (in a defeated tone): "Yes, I hid it. But we also don't want her to know what we got her so let's not talk about it right now." Hailey: "Well, I didn't tell her what shape it is, so she still doesn't know that it's a...." Brandon (in a hostile interruption): "HAILEY! Stop talking and go play outside. NOW!" (then in an annoyed mumble) "I am never taking that girl shopping with me again."


Confusing? But hilarious. And I want to remember it. Forever. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You're right. You have to remember that one!!

    ReplyDelete